Wednesday 4 September 2013

The McClaughry's blog...recommended reading...

The Grateful Dead: The Rise of The Cosmocracy – The Brotherhood ...

 

The McClaughry's Blog | Tag Archive | Nesilim

 

When I was at school in late 1969 and the early 70's this is what I should have been learning...not about Hitler which was way before my time...but this because it would have helped me understand why I grew up as I did...


Don't get me wrong, people need to know about Hitler, but they also need to know about L. Ron Hubbard, about posturing and about propaganda...


Karen#1 = Karen de la Carriere determined to get rid of myself and Caroline on OCMB, did a pretty good job, neither of us wanted to post there any more. She attempted the same routine on ESMB and I NO longer want to post there. However, Caroline still does occasionally. I can NEVER post there again and I will tell you for why...Karen de la Carriere uses her son as a human sheild... I cannot and will not be a part of that...


Karen#1...Look at what DM did to my son... Karen, look at what LRH did to YOUR son...LOOK! LOOK!


Free to Shine really got it right when she said "People really don't know what Scientology did to their children".


No they do not, and they most likely NEVER will.

No comments:

Post a Comment