Wednesday 31 August 2011

Doll Bodies.

You might be thinking I've really lost the plot now and you can be forgiven for thinking that, I'm wondering If I have too.

If you google "Doll Bodies" this is what I came up with and very interesting reading it is:
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Cowen/essays/apartheid.html

Now, a little while ago I spoke to a woman, I will say No more than that at this point and she told me a story, which I came home and googled. Nada, Nothing, I attempted several more times and again Nada, Nothing.. Now if you are following you know what I am talking about, and, I am trying to be good here. I do not betray people unless they betray me. Do we understand one another, I hope so.I googled, and googled and googled and until tonight I have not found what I was looking for. Conspiracy theory?You better be on the line lady, because I don't take kindly to being to being taken for a ride.I have had it with the peoples of East. Grinstead and their blatant lies.Are you one of those too, sweet little old lady? I am well aware of the corruption and lies that go on in the scientology organization that likes to think of itself as a church, which it is not, never has been, never will be.The only thing close to what I was told was Marty Rathbun, and if you think I believe anything there, you are deluded. I do NOT believe him to be bona fide. If you too turn out to be a con job, watch this space, seriously. I do not like being tricked or lied to and I don't care what the party line is and I am well aware that I am being watched.So, sweet little old lady don't mess with me.I am also well aware that the darling of the GO( Guardians Office) still lives in East. Grinstead and is also still on St. Hill lines having completed courses as recently as 2010. Jane Kember, anybody?The funny thing is, I actually thought is she the ambassador of SPs into East. Grinstead?
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/j/jane-kember.html

On a previous trip to East. Grinstead I was protesting and was approached by a nutter in a white hat claiming to be a Christian evangelist. WTF!After googling around a bit  I found out this person was a bonafide Scientologist of many years, whom promotes G&G vitamins, Narconon and various other Scientology enterprises.Now where was I able to gain that information, from the Scientology /london site that has recently disappeared off of the Internet.

Watch this space!

More on Doll bodies:

[Hubbard, "The Role of Earth", Nov (?) 1952]
He goes on to tell a rather wonderful story about a "space officer" from the Fifth Invader Force who "quite recently" fell foul of the Martian implant stations:
"Well, let me tell you a little story. This isn't just a story. One of the Fifth Invader Force, an officer, came down here to take a survey, and this is very adventurous. And in order to take a decent survey of the place - of course, you understand the Fifth Invader Force officer carries a doll. They don't carry bodies, they carry dolls. Their identification is a doll. It's a very little, flimsy, mechanical affair that you can make talk and walk and so forth. They're cute, they're about a meter tall, they're very light. Therefore, you don't need, you see - you don't use oxygen in saucers ...
 
And he parked his doll and picked up one of the persons connected with the ruling house of Hapsburg and went on a survey of the domain, and took notes on it. And unfortunately, he didn't have any foggy notion of how violently this particular prince was hated. And this prince was assassinated. And before this officer could disconnect and so forth, the thetan charge which suddenly sprung up in the assassinated prince, KABOOM!, was sufficient to overwhelm and overpower this officer momentarily, and he went through the screen.
I'm telling you this because it's an average story, not a spectacular story, not because it's different, but because it's the same.
 
And he went through the screen, kaboom! And he landed on an installation - well, about a few hundred miles north of the equator (what you would consider north, just trying to translate the words and directions) on Mars. Boom! He went through. And the Martians "Oh, boy! What have we got here? Ha Ha! Wonderful, Wonderful! A high volume thetan! He must be a space officer from some place or other."
So, they took a couple of standards, put them down at the foot of the cell and so forth, because they have a good identification through a body in pawn and so forth, and they decided they were going to use him back here against Earth. He wouldn't transport! So they just threw him in the clink, you might say, and kept him there. Just kept him there and kept him there an kept him there and kept him there.
And one fine day he took the body in pawn and threw it through the guard screen and blew it up - was able to do this - and himself got free on the back-concussion, you see, of this explosion, and went out.
 
He went back down to a station we'll call "X" and said, "Where have I been for the last twenty-seven years! Hmph!" Something of - on the order, "You should ask!" And he wrote out a chit, and they got a couple of cruisers and they put together a few commando forces and they took that installation to pieces - but thoroughly to pieces. And they took what Martians were in that installation and so forth, and put them in cans. As far as anybody knows, they're still up there. But blew this thing practically off the face of the map. Most Martian stations are much tougher than this to crack."

http://www.skeptictank.org/gen2/gen00081.htm



No comments:

Post a Comment