Wednesday 6 July 2011

Celebrities groomed by Tom Cruise.

Having made several attempts over the course of last year to send a message to Oprah, it would seem I am banned from her website.

Will Smith, famous for such films as I Robot, will slowly find himself turning into a robot if he follows the scientology indoctrination that Tom Cruise so avidly supports.
Smith, who is best buddies with Scientology booster Tom Cruise, has never confirmed that he joined the church. But he told "Access Hollywood" last month: "I was introduced to it by Tom, and I'm a student of world religion. I was raised in a Baptist household. I went to a Catholic school, but the ideas of the Bible are 98% the same ideas of Scientology, 98% the same ideas of Hinduism and Buddhism."

Presumably the other 2% is the part about the evil space emperor who put the hydrogen bombs in the volcano.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2008/01/09/2008-01-09_will_smith_boosting_scientology.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqq8N-aR258

This is a wikipedia listing of Will Smith's school that studies using L. Ron Hubbard study technology.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Village_Leadership_Academy

With a name like New Village Leadership Academy, try telling someone like me this isn't a crafty way of "clearing the planet" of celebrity children and turning them all into little robots with LRH's command intention at the forefront of it all.

With Will's insistance that Scientology is 98% like Christianity, the term 'go forth and multiply' takes on a sinister new meaning.

What Goes on Inside Will Smith,Jada Pinkett-Smith's School?

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/smiths-alleged-scientology-school/story?id=8331367

Oprah. Scientology's Mission Impossible?
Daily Mail, UK,August 12,2005.

http://www.rickross.com/reference/scientology/celebrities/celebrities98.html

Oprah has now finished her career as the worldwide Mother and moved on to  Harpo productions which is going to produce none other than medical issues. Right on Oprah, Harpo spelled backwards.

I can't help but wonder with the top scientology celebrities all showing up to your fabulous performance on the end of your TV series that maybe you are going to start shilling for the CCHR.(Citizens Commission for Human Rights). I'm glib as you can see and so is Tom Cruise.

I actually do think Oprah has done a magnificent job of bringing to the world so many issues, but I find it difficult to understand why she has not brought up the issue of Scientology, too many scientologist friends, Tom Cruise has lost the lime light in this "clearing of the planet", so on to Oprah, the new L. Ron Hubbard. Make way for new planetary clearing as Oprah takes center stage on the global obliteration of medical issues as you know them.

I'm having problems with my computer tonight, and I think that is partially due to clicking on too many scientology links which is why I cannot give you the link I was hoping to. Just google or youtube Oprah's final speech.

This celebrity grooming didn't even need Tom Cruise, there are those who grew up in this rediculous charade and cannot see just what their heritage is.

Neil Gaiman, great author, son of David and Sheila Gaiman. Both David and Sheila, I knew as a little girl, they have gone onto selling vitamins around the globe and are for the most part responcible for supposedly clearing chernoble victims of radiation, based on the ground breaking research of Doctor Hubbard, yes, I'm still being glib.Neil, by all accounts was born in 1960, I was three years old, by the time he was three years old, I was starting to be indoctrinated into Hubbards world. The difference is, all these years later I am totally unindoctrinated and sadly Neil is still stuck in there, as are his siblings.

Just the same as Clearwater, Florida, East. Grinstead is a stronghold for the scientologists and they buy up pieces of it in order to gain rank above the "wogs", I'm being really glib now as I know the history of Wealden House, prove me wrong, but I believe it was owned by south easern electricity board, prior to becoming yet another Life Improvement Center for the all ever determined scientologists to take over towns.

http://www.wealdenhouselic.com/

Who's pushing your buttons now?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HD5yh8ar2I&feature=related

Now, how would I know this, that Wealdon House was once owned by the south eastern electricity board? That's because I am OT, an Operating Tamasin-SP.







No comments:

Post a Comment