Thursday 21 April 2011

The Sea Org continued............

You see, I remember YOU, Ken UrQuhart, Whatever fantasy you might have about being the chosen communicator is false in my memory.

I remember in vivid detail, the day you showed me how to dress LRH, in his naval uniform.First, he had to be washed and I specifically remember bathing his feet, I was on my hands and knees, with a bowl of water. LRH was sat in a chair and YOU were hovering around in the background, telling me,  how I would get used to it.

You never spoke unless spoken to, and yet you have the audacity to say YOU were LRHs COMMUNICATOR. Bollachs. I don't believe YOU.

Or did between my meeting of you in LRHs berth, you did your TRs?

YOU showed me how to dress LRH. First went on his socks,followed by his trousers,  then his shoes,then a shirt, followed by his naval jacket and if I am not mistaken, and I don't think I am, a set of medals on his lapel. After a final dusting off of his jacket, and a combing of his hair, on went his cap. The Commadore's cap.

And ALL the while YOU hovered in the background, yes, you would get his trousers pressed, so don't spread all of this shit about how you were so intimate with LRH and what a godsend to earth he was, because I remember you backing out of the doorway cowering, just like the rest of us, and I was but a child.  

No comments:

Post a Comment